Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Working Hard... or Hardly Working?

Well this post is probably going to be pretty boring, but I thought I would give you an update as to where the Rowley's are making their income. Josh is currently working at Morton Salt. He has been working there for about 2 years. He hates the job but it pays the bills. I'm just glad he isn't on graveyards anymore. As for me, I am currently working at the U of U as a telephone operator. My job sounds pretty boring and at times, it sure can  be. But I am grateful to at least have a job! Plus, it's a bonus working at the BEST school in the world!! (Sorry to all you BYU fans.) I also, have my own massage business. My business is called "Tranquility Touch Massage". It's pretty rewarding being a massage therapist. I love it! Well, that's it for this blog. Sorry if it was boring !

2 comments:

  1. Josh doesn't work graveyards anymore? That must be pretty sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would looooove to work at the U as a telephone operator! Hook me up! LOL. Sounds like you guys are doing great :) I'm so glad you got a blog!

    ReplyDelete