Thursday, September 30, 2010

Bookworm

So, today I am determined to finish at least part 2 of the book I am reading. The book is called, "The Vital Touch". I am having to read this for my infant massage certification. Its a very interesting book but, when you have a computer in front of you and all you want to do is play online, well it's kind of hard to get through. I have until October 31 to have everything done. Hopefully I will be able to make it. The book so far talks about how America is slowly becoming lazy when it comes to nuturing their children. Of course, not all women are the way that the book explains, but it really has opened my eyes. Its so true with some of the things we, as a society are coming to. I hope that when I have kids, I will be able to be the best mom for them that I can be. I wish that I could put the book on here so that you all can understand what I am talking about! I  also hope that I didn't offend any of you. Not that there are many of you following me at this point and time lol. Thanks for reading I suppose! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment