Friday, November 12, 2010

No Longer a Tadpole

Well folks, I am officially 8 weeks today! We went to the doctor this last Monday, and everything went great! We were able to see the heartbeat. It was so awesome! Yet, at the sametime I was terrified. Its so scary to think that I am going to be a mom. Our due date is set for June 24th 2011! Im so excited and Josh is as well. :) Our next appointment is on December the 6th. I dont think I can wait that long.
Some more good news! I am officially a business partner for "Fade Away Massage". Apparently, the interview went really well because 2 days later my partner Morgan called me and offered me the job! I was so excited I could hardly wait to get off work and go to my new job. Hopefully by January, I can become full time and quit working here at the U of U. As much as I love it here, the commute is getting to me and I dont make a lot of money. Although, I am very grateful to have 2 jobs in this tough economy. Well thats about all I have as far as updating goes. Nothing really has happend. I hope you all are having a wonderful week! Have a GREAT weekend.

1 comment: